Software Team Leader
Beyeonics Surgical is a medical device start-up company located in Haifa, Israel. Beyeonics develops a surgical platform for spine and brain surgeries incorporating AR/VR headset, Navigation, and imaging. Beyeonics R&D group is built from a multidisciplinary collection of experts in the fields of electro-optics, mechanical, SW, HW, and algorithm engineering.
Beyeonics is looking for a Software Team Leader to lead our team of SW engineers and be a significantkey player in our R&D Department
- Leading a team of SW engineers
- Responsible for the design, development, and testing of new software from initial concept to subsystem integration, through full system deployment.
- Work closely with other R&D members: System, FW, HW, Algo, Mechanics, and Electro-Optics.
- 6+ years of experience in modern C++ development
- 3+ years of experience as a team leader
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related field
- Familiarity with HW
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Great management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Independent, highly motivated, with good interpersonal skills
- Experience in RT \ 3D graphics development \ Computer Vision \ Image processing
- Experience with Medical Device companies