System Team Leader
Beyeonics surgical is a medical device start-up company located in Haifa, Israel. Beyeonics develops a surgical platform for spine and brain surgeries that incorporates AR/VR headset, Navigation, and imaging. Beyeonics R&D group is built from a multidisciplinary collection of experts in the fields of electro-optics, mechanical, SW, HW, and algorithm engineering.
Beyeonics is looking for a System Team Leader to lead our team of system engineers and oversee the design, development, and maintenance of our products.
- Manage and mentor a team of system engineers, providing technical guidance, feedback, and career development opportunities.
- Lead the system engineering activities throughout the product lifecycle, including requirements analysis, architecture design, system integration, verification, and documentation.
- Establish and enforce the system engineering processes, methods, and tools, following the best practices and industry standards.
- Ensure the compliance of our products with the relevant quality and safety standards, such as ISO 13485, IEC 60601, and FDA regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any system issues, risks, or challenges that may arise during the development or operation of our products.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, tools, and methodologies to improve system engineering efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay updated on the latest developments and innovations in the field of system engineering and medical devices.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as a system engineering team leader, system architect, or a similar role in the medical device industry
- Familiarity with the quality and regulatory standards and frameworks for medical devices, such as ISO 13485, IEC 60601, FDA 21 CFR Part 820, etc.
- Experience with the design, development, and testing of complex medical devices, surgical or diagnostic devices
- Bachelor's degree in system engineering, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of system engineering principles, processes, and tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Passion for innovation and problem-solving
- Specific experience in the orthopedic field
- Higher degree in engineering.